This property will be sold through our digital auction on the 23rd of June.
– Two storey detached house.
– Swimming pool of 32 sq.m.
– The house was built in 1935 and has gone through a complete restoration/renovation in 2007.
-On the ground floor, the house consists of a kitchen and dining room, living room, a bedroom and a guest toilet . On the first floor, the house comprises two bedrooms, one of which with an en-suite toilet and a shower, an addition toilet with a shower and a covered veranda.
– The property extends to approximately 210 sq. m. internal area.
– Buiilt on a plot of land extending to approx. 413 sq.m.
– The property is located in Pachna village, Limassol district under Land reg. 0/17624.
– The property is located approx. 45 m north of Pachna health centre and approx. 220m. southeast of Pachna’s Primary school.
– The immediate area of the property mainly consists of houses.
– Τhe property falls within the H2 Residential Zone, which allows 90% building coefficient, 50% building coverage, 2 floors and up to 8,30 meters height
– The property benefits from the Housing Plan of Revitalization of Hill and Disadvantage areas. The Plan concerns of financial support for the development of a permanent first-home residence in areas where the Plan is in force. Depending on the beneficiary person and the requirements, the buyer can benefit from €25.000 to €60.000 construction costs. All subsidizations are subject to approval/rejection by the government/local authorities.
The property was not inspected or measured by BidX1. The information was provided by the Vendor. We have been informed that the property provides:
– Three-bedroom two-storey house.
– It is recommended that interested parties undertake their own inquiries to confirm property measurements.