Our client, one of the greatest constructions and property management, is looking for two Junior Bookkeepers for their offices in Limassol
- Responsible for the whole invoicing process (invoice creation, invoice issue, follow up for the payments procedure, reminders for unpaid payments and issue receipts).
- Responsible for receiving and managing incoming payments with attention to credibility and updating the bookkeeping software.
- Managing the status of accounts and balances, and identify inconsistencies and outstanding debts.
- Update records with new invoices, payments, balances, client information etc.
- Preparation of monthly reconciliation of suppliers, clients and banks.
- Financial Reporting to the Property Manager and Directors.
- Holder of LCCI Higher/Intermediate in Accounting.
- Up to 3-4 years of experience in bookkeeping.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Very good command of Greek and English Language.
- High degree of attention to detail and trustworthiness.
- Ability to work independently and to meet deadlines.