On behalf of our client, a global group of companies with offices in Limassol, GRS are looking for a BI Engineer to be based in their Limassol offices. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment. If you believe you have the necessary set of skills, knowledge and background for this Limassol based BI Engineer role, GRS looks forward to receiving your CV for further consideration.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop data integration solutions for the extraction, transformation and loading of data into data warehouse.
- Develop import procedures for gathering, storing and analysing corporate data from various other sources.
- Develop dimensional models to support data warehousing requirements.
- Analyse business requirements and develop unique simple solutions to meet the immediate and long-term BI demands of the group.
- Successful delivery of business intelligence information to the management.
- Carry out any other development related with Data Warehouse and BI.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Prepare technical documentation for data warehouses, such as metadata and diagrams of entity relationships, business processes, and process flow.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Data Science or related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position in a financial services organization
- Passion for using data visualization tools to turn complex data sets into actionable insights.
- Strong SQL skills and experience with large data sets required.
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills, logical analysis, conceptual thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to translate complex source data into a consumable format and structure.
- Ability in liaising with product management and content owners to produce impactful visualizations.
- Expertise in data visualization, including dashboard development and design principles using Power BI or Tableau or other reporting tools.
- Design and implement complex, multi-step ETLs.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral, is a Must.
- Interest in data modelling and statistical analysis with Python or R; will be considered an advantage
- Familiarity with cloud services and source control systems; will be considered an advantage
- Experience in financial markets; will be considered an advantage
- Written and verbal communication skills and the ability to influence others; will be considered an advantage
- Experience with Agile/Scrum Methodology, will be considered an advantage
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience (including 13th salary and Discretionary Bonuses to reward exceptional performance).
- Opportunities to learn and grow through our “Employee Training & Development program”.
- A great chance to focus on your Health and Wellness through a Free Gym membership and Medical Insurance Cover, which includes Outpatient, Inpatient, and Dental Care.
- Multiple events to bond with the team and the group through Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
- Participation in our welfare investment and savings planthrough our Provident Fund Scheme.
- Remote work opportunities for all group members for a work-life balance.
- Working Hours 09:00-18:00 (1 hr. lunch break) from Monday – Friday.