On behalf of our client, a well-established global group of companies offering trading services, GRS are looking for a Content Writer to join their team by working on a hybrid model in Nicosia or Limassol. The successful candidate must have previous working experience of a minimum of 2 years in a similar role ideally within the FX Industry. If you believe you have the necessary set of skills and background for this Content Writer role, GRS look forward to receiving your CV.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assessment of new creative requests, creative content, and concept implementation
- Production of content (e.g., website, landing pages, articles, PRs, social media, banner ads, brochures, presentations etc.) and development of content strategies aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborating with the team and other Project Stakeholders i.e., Designers and Web Developers to convert all ideas and concepts into attractive content
- Ensuring all content is compliant and meets regulatory requirements
- Proofreading of content and running quality assurance checks on staging
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content strategy
- Staying up to date with market and industry updates and suggesting improvement initiatives
- Ensuring that content aligns with company’s goals, campaign objectives and brand values
- Ability to conduct regular competitor and industry analysis to come up with new and innovative concepts
- Expertise with using SEO best practices to write creative copy that includes effective keyword placement
- Ability to conceive, produce and distribute PR and editorial content that establishes or supports the company’s brand identity across different media verticals
- Assisting with any other ad-hoc task assigned
- University Degree in Marketing, Communication, English Literature or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a similar role ideally within the Forex/Financial Industry.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English. Any additional languages will be considered an advantage.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills with the ability to translate ideals into engaging content.
- Highly organised; ability to multitask and possess excellent time management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and adaptability.
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Discretionary performance-based bonuses
- Paid time off (including vacation and personal sick days)
- Sponsorships for work-related training and professional examinations
- Weekly breakfast and access to our cafeteria with unlimited fresh snacks and beverages
- Development opportunities in a fast-growing environment, continuous training, and support
- Participation in the Company’s Group Medical Scheme, Pension Scheme, and Discount Scheme