Our client, based in Nicosia is involved in the development, implementation and technical support of cutting-edge software solutions for some of the most successful companies in Cyprus, together with a number of European clients.
We are seeking to employ a Lead ERP Consultant to join their talented team working on the design, implementation, quality assurance and technical support of solutions based on ERP systems.
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years’ experience implementing complex software systems in a leadership role – On offer is a base salary of €45,000 – €55,000, based on previous skills and experience
Apply in the strictest of confidence| Tel 22030260 for enquiries
- Analyse client requirements, design solutions and compile functional and technical specifications.
- Perform installations of software and implementations of the specified solutions.
- Perform quality assurance and provide user training and handholding.
- Provide technical support remotely and on-site.
- Perform system maintenance and upgrades.
- Provide consulting to help clients use technology to optimise their operations.
- Participate in presentations to potential clients and the preparation of proposals.
- According to seniority, manage people and projects.
- University Degree in a relevant subject
- Understanding of enterprise business processes.
- Knowledge of accounting and logistics principles.
- Excellent analysis and communication skills.
- Excellent level of computer literacy.
- Some understanding of databases and database programming.
- Fluent in spoken and written Greek and English.
- Gross salary €45,000 – €55,000, based on previous skills & experience
- Annual bonus
- In house beverages
- Weekly lunch
- Some flexible working available