Our client, a CySEC Authorized and licensed Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to hire a PR Executive.
- The main duties of the PR Executive will be as follows:
- Create content for Press Releases, Interviews, events or other Media related content in a clear, professional and SEO friendly manner
- Produce and coordinate distribution of Press Releases / Media material
- Establish strategies together with the Senior Communications Manager to boost awareness and positive exposure of the Company, products and services
- Handle communication with external agencies / influencers and build Community engagement
- Develop existing media relations and form new contacts within the industry
- Monitor and analyze PR results on a monthly / quarterly basis
- Stay up to date with market / industry updates and trends
- Assist with any ad-hoc tasks when required
- BA/BS in Marketing, Journalism or related field or equivalent working experience
- Fluency in English, both orally and in writing
- Experience in a similar role within the FX or financial services industry will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to multitask and to meet strict deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Positive can-do attitude
- High level of work-ethic
- Excellent team player.
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience (including 13th salary and Discretionary Bonuses to reward exceptional performance).
- Opportunities to learn and grow through our “Employee Training & Development program”.
- A great chance to focus on your Health and Wellness through a Free Gym membership (Sanctum Spa & Fitness @Limassol Marina) and Medical Insurance Cover, which includes Outpatient, Inpatient, and Dental Care.
- Multiple events to bond with the team and the group through Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
- Participation in our welfare investment and savings plan through our Provident Fund Scheme.
- Remote work opportunities for all group members for a work-life balance.
Working Hours 09:00-18:00 (1 hr. lunch break) from Monday – Friday.
TO APPLY for this job opportunity, send your CV (in English please) and include the reference: PR Executive – VAC-A559. We look forward to hearing from you!