Our client, a CySEC Authorized and licensed Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to hire a Partnership Account Manager.
- The Partnership Account Manager (ROW) will have the opportunity to:
- Assist IBs to expand their network,
- Network through social media or other Channels to find new partners,
- Provide insights on improving the approach for converting IBs,
- Build the groups business in the Partnership area while helping to generate Business and assisting in building the markets,
- Represent the groups in key B2B and B2C events and providing retention,
- Provide existing and prospective IBs the highest level of service in a timely manner and promote the company’s financial products and services.
- 3+ years of experience either in Sales, Partnership and/or Business Development position in a financial services company,
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral,
- Computer literate, good capacity of Microsoft Office applications,
- College or university degree.
- Outstanding negotiation, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Organized, diligent and detail oriented,
- Professionalism and high level of work-ethic,
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Excellent team player.
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience (including Monthly Bonuses based performance).
- Opportunities to learn and grow through our“ Employee Training & Development program”.
- A great chance to focus on your Health and Wellness through a Free Gym membership (Sanctum Spa & Fitness @Limassol Marina) and Medical Insurance Cover, which includes Outpatient, Inpatient, Optical Coverage, and Dental Care.
- Multiple events to bond with the team and the group through Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
- Participation in our welfare investment and savings plan through our Provident Fund Scheme.
- 09:00-18:00 (1 hr. lunch break) from Monday – Friday.
- Flexible to work on Cyprus Public holidays on a rotation.
- Remote work opportunities for all group members for a work-life balance.
- Birthday Half Day off.
TO APPLY for this job opportunity, send your CV (in English please) and include the reference: Partnership Account Manager – VAC-A560. We look forward to hearing from you!