Our client, a CYSEC Authorized and licensed Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to hire a Business Analyst.
- The Business Analyst will have the opportunity to:
- Support the business analysis team in developing business plans and strategies.
- Perform competitor analysis.
- Conduct research and compile data about customer and industry trends.
- Analyze data to identify patterns and inconsistencies.
- Prepare business cases backed with data driven analysis.
- Evaluate new system resources and processes.
- Map business and user needs.
- Analyze business input and create business requirements and specifications.
- Engage with business heads to research and understand their needs.
- Provide further amendments and business insight throughout development projects.
- Monitor each project’s progress and optimize processes.
- Collaborate with delivery team.
- Model for visual representation.
- Develop workflow charts for system changes.
- Create technical reports and manuals for end-users.
- Previous work experience of at least 3 years as a Business Analyst, Subject Matter Expert or User Experience Specialist.
- Experience in Forex, FinTech or similar field.
- Experience in web and mobile applications user experience design and previous exposure to CRM systems.
- College or University Degree in Mathematics, Finance, Computer Science, MIS or Business-related field.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral.
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation.
- Familiarity with various business and IT methodologies.
- Understanding of IT software development cycles.
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools.
- Ability to communicate clearly and to interact with both Business and IT stakeholders to define, understand and evaluate business requirements.
- Organized, diligent and detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure and fast-moving environment.
- Transparent Team player.
- It will be considered a plus if you have:
- Business Analyst certification (PMI-PBA or similar).
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience (including 13th salary and Discretionary Bonuses to reward exceptional performance).
- Opportunities to learn and grow through our “Employee Training & Development program”.
- A great chance to focus on your Health and Wellness through a Free Gym membership (Sanctum Spa & Fitness @Limassol Marina) and Medical Insurance Cover, which includes Outpatient, Inpatient, Optical and Dental Care.
- Multiple events to bond with the team and the group through Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
- Participation in our welfare investment and savings plan through our Provident Fund Scheme.
09:00-18:00 (1 hr. lunch break) from Monday – Friday.
TO APPLY for this job opportunity, send your CV (in English please) and include the reference: Business Analyst – VAC-A561. We look forward to hearing from you!