Our client is an industry backed, fast growing regulated company providing single wallet white label casino and sports solution via mobile, tablet and PC. They already have more than 60 well-established partners in the casino vertical. They are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer with a strong passion for problem solving to join our team in Limassol.
The successful candidate will be someone who can drive and oversee the testing effort for the company. Whilst the primary focus is on test automation, there will also be an element of assisting with the functional testing of their product.
Reference #: GC004381
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Prioritize and plan testing activities
- Play the role of test engineer: Design, develop, and execute automated tests
- Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved
- Perform regression testing.
- Proven work experience in web and mobile quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of web and mobile QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (Advantage)
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback and turning it into process improvements
- At least 3 years of experience
- Good communication skills in English (Verbal & Written)
- European citizenship
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Career development
- 21 day’s annual leave
- Group Medical Scheme
- Complimentary lunch
- Team Building Activities