Applicants together with all relevant documents must be presented in person or through a representative at the offices of the Road Transport Department or at the Citizen Service Centers.
To issue a professional license you must :
- has completed the twenty-first year but not the seventieth year of age;
- holds a valid motor vehicle driving license in the bus category;
- has not been deprived by a Court of the right to obtain a professional license as evidenced by a relevant certificate issued by the Chief of Police;
- has the physical capacity to practice as a driver, as presumed by a relevant medical certificate issued by a registered physician or a medical certificate issued by a government medical council if he has reached the age of sixty;
- holds a Vocational Training Certificate, which is obtained after a written examination.
Attachment of Health Certificate, in case of physical disability.